As many of your Tech MIG members will know, each year at the Annual Conference there is a Tech Post Fair, and submissions for that are due next week! It’s a great opportunity to show off your tech skills and profile some of the cool things you have been doing with technology in your office!
Here are some details:
- At the Tech Fair, there is NO POSTER. No big old piece of paper that you have to lug around. You present from an ipad, a laptop, or tech of your choice. This is a chance to show your technology at work.
- The deadline to submit proposals is next week, Monday, December 14, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. EST
Why bother with a poster fair:
- More intimate interactions with people that are already interested in your topic (thanks to poster fair themes)
- A chance to practice presenting on a smaller scale at a large event
- You get to meet a lot of great tech minded people
Don’t delay and submit your ideas today!