Those interested in connecting with the Tech MIG can find the MIG on the following networks:
The MIG is active across all the above listed platforms with the goal of offering resources and a discussion forums for members to share information and advice with each other. This is our practice on how we will interact and use each platform:
- Core Tech MIG documents will be made available and hosted on the NAFSA Tech MIG Space
- The LinkedIn Group will be the primary home for discussion and sharing of content/articles
- Facebook and Twitter will work as outlets to repost and share content/ ideas
To help guide members and their interactions with these platforms, the Tech MIG has created guidelines/best practices:
- Resources shared through the networks can cover a wide range of topics, but should be related to technology and/or international education.
- Posts should always be free from any commercial/promotional messages. The Tech MIG is not a platform to market and sell services.
- The Tech MIG actively encourages its members to post relevant technology related articles through any of the platforms, either by posting on the platform.
- If members have an article they would like the MIG to share through our channels, please pass it to one of the Co-Chairs for discussion and posting.