If you are interested in being a Social Media Manager for one or more of our social media channels, apply by sending an email to email@example.com with your interest and resume, or a link to your LinkedIn profile page.
NAFSA Tech MIG Social Media Manager
The NAFSA Technology Member Interest Group (MIG) Social Media Manager is responsible for managing one or more of the NAFSA Tech MIG’s social media channels.
Major Areas of Responsibility include:
- Regularly manage and monitor your assigned social media channel
- Contribute relevant content to the Tech MIG Content Spreadsheet
- Consistently evaluate and improve the Tech MIG’s social media presence; propose ideas to your Chair/Co-Chair(s)
- Bi-Monthly meeting with your Chair/Co-Chairs
- Help brainstorm and implement initiatives to recruit/sustain members through social media
- Collaborate with any other Social Media Managers / Leaders to integrate the MIG’s channels, content, and campaigns
- Familiarity with NAFSA
- Actively involved with or highly knowledgeable in the field of international education.
- Can demonstrate some expertise in at least one Tech Category (Information Technology, IT Systems, Social Media, Digital Marketing, Website Design, SEO, CRM Systems, Sunapsis, SEVIS, COIL, or other software)
- This is a voluntary position, and while it is preferred to commit to at least 1 year, you may step down at any time
- If you intend to step down, 4 weeks notice is preferred in writing